At Fields Fairway we always provide a personalised quotation for any holiday you may have in mind and will advise you on your best options. As each golf holiday is different, we will quote for the trip you are looking for, as soon as we receive your enquiry.
We will never impose a pre-determined destination or itinerary.
At Fields Fairway will quote you the best price we can, taking account of any current offers at the time you contact us. Hotel, travel and green fee rates vary with seasons and the days of the week. We package all three elements to provide a single, easy to understand price, per person, for the holiday you are looking for.
Sometimes we may recommend an alternative hotel, different golf itinerary, or even a change of dates, to obtain a better deal, if budget is important to you.
Choosing a specialist tour operator, like Fields Fairway, guarantees great value and peace of mind…not only do we do our utmost to organise just what you’re looking for, but also all customer money is protected with our TOPP Policy Cover, ensuring you’re financially safe.
Important note for all group organisers, read more details about our TOPP Policy Cover.
Customers trust us
Because we give them what they want, with knowledgeable and friendly service at the right price. Well over 20 years experience counts!
All sample prices shown on this website are based on: 2/room, 4/car, bed and breakfast, and a Eurotunnel crossing. Of course, other options are available, but will usually be at a supplement.
We will always pass on any discounts or offers valid for your chosen break, at the time you ask us to quote. Special Offers change, from time to time, particularly last –minute deals and offers which must be booked by a certain date. Fields Fairway is fair and honest in all business dealings and our long standing commitment to both value and service will not falter.
2017 Special Offers
For 2017, book with us to get:
- Free nights at some of your favourite hotels. To qualify you will need to arrive on specified days of the week, &/or stay a minimum number of nights.
- Free golf at some of the best courses Play at least 3 times at le Touquet, to get a free round on your first day, irrespective of your choice of hotel
- One round free at Hardelot, when you stay in one of 3 local hotels: Hotel du Parc, Hotel Chateau Cléry, and Les Jardins d’Hardelot, in the town centre.
- Special packages, such as golf-inclusive deals year-round at Le Manoir Hotel
- Seasonal offers some destinations benefit from lower prices in the summer, like around Brussels in July & August in Martin’s Hotels
We are here to advise and help; draw on our experience and local knowledge to get the best from your next trip to France or Belgium...at a fair price.
WE AIM TO PROVIDE THE BEST GOLF TRAVEL EXPERIENCE
Le Touquet town centre stay with golf.
- 3 Rounds at Le Touquet & 1 Round at Hardelot
- Great Buffet Breakfast, each day
- 3 nights at 3* hotel Le Bristol
- Return travel by Eurotunnel for car +4 **
(*) Price per person during 2017 season.
(**) Economy Twin or Double room
Les Jardins d’Hardelot town centre stay, with 4 rounds of golf
- 3 Rounds at Hardelot & 1 Round at Belle Dune
- Buffet Breakfast, each day.
- 3 NIGHTS AT 3* hotel, among our best sellers **
- ACCESS ON FOOT TO A SELECTION OF RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- RETURN TRAVEL BY EUROTUNNEL, FOR CAR + 4
(*) Price per person during 2017 high season, midweek. [May-September]
(**) Twin and/or Double room
Our EVERGREEN CHALLENGE is a popular annual event for the over 50’s. It is a pairs stableford competition over 2 rounds at Le Touquet, in 2017. We include lunches, 2 dinners and great fun and prizes in the 3 night stay, with up to 4 rounds of golf. For more information about our Evergreen Challenge, send us an email or use our contact form and quote "Evergreen Challenge" as your destination.
Just a quick email to say that we enjoyed the Challenge again this year. Thank you for organising it. I know it is a lot of work and we would hope to support it in 2017.
I wanted to thank you for all the work you both did to make the events of the last few days so enjoyable and memorable. I am sorry we didn’t get a chance to say so in person after the extra Wednesday round …I very much appreciated you making us all feel so at home and organising everything so well.
“Superb company with great people and a great weekend of golf, raising money for a very special charity. Looking forward to next year!”
Brilliant weekend for a great cause. See you next year.
Another superb weekend. Great weather as well. Many thanks to all involved.
Peter Thrussell Memorial Charity Event
Giving something back
Each year we organise a team challenge in Hardelot, for charity. Over the past 13 years we have raised over £130,000 in total for various cancer charities, hospitals, and a children’s hospice. If you would like to know more about the Peter Thrussell Memorial Challenge, in Hardelot, this September, send us an email or use our contact form.